”Our years of experience make solution implementation smooth”
There is a lot of competition in the field of teleradiology. When choosing teleradiology support for your facility it is important to look for two things; quality of service and the attention to the facility’s unique needs. At Excalibur our philosophy of patient centric care has not changed. We use a small consistent group of physicians to provide service. This will give you the ability to know them on a one on one basis. Our physician team is available 24/7 for consultation. We strive to make patient centric service and to your staff.
Our solutions are cost effective and proactive to your needs. We will customize a solution to your specific needs.
Are you looking for Nighthawk Radiology – “after hours teleradiology” services?
Excalibur Healthcare has been providing teleradiology services for more than 20 years of trusted and reliable service. Our schedule is designed to meet your needs with special attention paid to the hours or days that often lag in resources, such as the overnight hours. The goal is a seamless operation that fills the need no matter when. We offer 24/7 coverage and work with radiology groups, health systems, rural clinics, critical access hospitals and imaging centers that need extra support during day, evening and night shifts and also weekends, holidays and vacation shifts.
We understand the daily challenges of medical imaging and want to be there to assist you.
Nighthawk Teleradiology services offer:
- Personalized service by experienced U.S. board-certified, radiologists
- Coverage 24/7 IT/Operations support
- Our IT team will design and implement a robust technology for your facility
- Customized and cost-effective solutions to both long- and short-term support
- Reports with quick turnaround times
- Stroke Protocols
- Radiologist owned company
- Nationwide coverage
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
Call us at 856.231.4300 for a quote or contact us at ExcaliburMed.com to learn more about our services.
- Hospitals, Clinics & Imaging Centers
- Assisted Living and Long-Term Care
- Physicians and Group Practices
- Mobile Imaging providers
- Physician group development for healthcare systems and hospitals
- 24/7 physician support in this time of nationwide physician shortage
- Board certified USA based physicians
- Can be an extension and supplement of your existing department staff or provide complete staffing
- Complete IT system integration and support to your system
- Better patient outcomes
- Cost effective
The Excalibur’s PACS operates in two Tier 3+ data centers located in two different states for redundancy. The centers provide backup power and robust internet connectivity. We perform with industry leading uptime of 99.9% with use of Excalibur’s IT infrastructure.
- Fast data transmission
- Archiving –vendor neutral archiving (VNA)
- Client Portal
- Remote viewing of patient exams and reports
- We offer referring clinicians notification of report availability
- Remote order entry
- Tablet / iPad and smart phone integration
- Speech Recognition Technology
- Security method
- AES-256 encryption,
- HTTPS certificates (SSL/TLS)
- DoD (Department of Defense) is available in association with our IT support function
We are HIPAA-compliant for data transmission to include images and reports
What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Medical Imaging?
AI is rapidly evolving in healthcare with many different algorithms developed to help radiologists and healthcare organizations improve efficiency in daily workflow, enhance diagnostic imaging, care processes, treatment variability and improve quality of patient care.
Excalibur Healthcare offers a variety of the AI and postprocessing capabilities for diagnostic imaging:
- Improved Radiologist efficiency
- Improved quality
- Faster critical case identification
- Decreased Radiologist dictation time
- Radiology data capture automation
- Improved communications and follow-ups
- Improved billing accuracy
FDA cleared AI algorithms:
Find out how Excalibur Healthcare AI services can support your healthcare organization.
Contact us at 888.212.4422 or email email@example.com
Excalibur utilizes the standards of the American College of Radiology (ACR), The Joint Commission and American Telemedicine Association (ATA) as part of our quality assurance program.
- Quality Assurance
- Exam turnaround time
- Continually monitored
- Physician Peer Review
- Random double reading of a sample of patient exams
- Customized Metrics
- Customized metrics can be developed for your site
- HIPAA compliant
- Physician credentialing
- In accordance with The Joint Commission
- Molecular Imaging
- Mobile Imaging companies
- X-ray, ultrasound, CT and MRI
Excalibur has been accredited by the Joint Commission, which is the best measure and validation of processes for any healthcare organization striving for excellence. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide and worldwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
- 24/7 physician support
- 24/7 IT support
- 24/7 administrative support
Our team of board certified radiologist provide final reports to referring clinicians after receipt of exams to our office. Oral reports are provided as needed of stat exam results and those exams requested by clinician.
TAT (turnaround time)
- Routine reports
- under 24 hours with many reports in less than 4 hours.
- Emergency reports
- under 30 minutes, many under 15 minutes
- Reports are called to the clinician
- Stroke protocol reports
- with many reports under 8 minutes.
- Reports are called to the clinician
- Customized reporting
- We will work with your facility to fullfill your turnaround time needs.
- Email with encryption
- Text messaging alerts
- Client Portal
The referring clinician or facility may have access to remote viewing of patient exams and reports. This can be in the office, hospital, home or any site location 24/7.